Allama Iqbal College of Physiotherapy History.
1. To produce physiotherapists having excellent professional knowledge experience & skill.
2. To develop understanding regarding the role as physiotherapist and role of other members of medical professionals.
3. To develop an attitude of mind to understand their role & importance as physiotherapist in any given situation (sports, schools, offices, industries etc,)
4. To develop communication skills as physiotherapist.
5. To develop leadership qualities, and develop organizational / administrative skills.
6. To produce hunger for research and development in the students joining Allama Iqbal College of Physiotherapy.
7. To build qualities of better Muslim and Pakistani among the trainee Physiotherapist.
Copyrights © 2019 All Rights Reserved by AICP | PC Soft